i feel like i’d enjoy being an assassin if it didn’t involve killing people
what if instead of killing people you got hired to just ruin their day. like the mafia or someone paid you to park behind someone’s car so they can’t back out of a spot when they’re in a rush in the morning and you make them late for work.
i would enjoy that immensely
there is a long list of people that i would gladly do that to without payment
Tiny Humans Lost In The Majesty Of Nature
No matter how caught up we get in our stressful day-to-day lives, nature always gives us the perfect place to escape to. The great outdoors have a way of making you seem small and insignificant, and of putting all of your problems into perspective. With that in mind, here are some stunning photographs showing just how small we can seem when eclipsed by the powerful wonder of nature.
Here’s a quote from a poem by William Wordsworth that goes well with these photos; “To her fair works did Nature link//The human soul that through me ran;//And much it grieved my heart to think//What man has made of man.“
2.Mansfield, Victoria, Australia | Image credits: Alex Wise
3. Arches National Park, Utah, USA | Image credits: Marsel Van Oosten
4. Moravia, Czech Republic | Image credits: Przemyslaw Kruk
5. Namib Desert | Image credits: Reinhard Gaemlich
6. Second largest tree in the world, California’s SequoiaNational Park | Image credits: Michael Nichols
7. Iceland | Image credits: Wim Denijs
8. Badlands in Death Valley National Park,California, USA | Image credits: Troy Montemayor
9. .Atnajökull Ice Cap, Iceland | Image credits: Orvar Atli
10.. Belarus | Image credits: Ivan Letochin
The grass is always greener WHEN SOMEONE ISN’T ALWAYS NAGGING YOU TO CUT IT.
Finish reading —> What You Think Relationships Are Like When You’re Single
you’re walking in the woods
there is no one around
and your phone is dead
out of the corner of your eye you spot him
Literally my math teacher abandoned today’s lesson because some kid brought his kitten to school i don’t even know
There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.